Music Monday-Sunset Playlist

Tuesday, November 4, 2014


Hi loves!! I hope you're all having a great Monday! Fall is the best season for amazing sunsets. I love watching them paint the sky with beautiful colors! This is a list of songs that I like to listen to while watching sunsets! They're great relaxing music to listen to while watching such a natural beauty. I hope you like them!

- Say Anything by Tristan Prettyman
- Autumn Leaves by Ed Sheeran (I love his voice)
- Imagine by Jack Johnson
- Fade Into You by Mazzy Star
- Dream by Priscilla Ahn
- Sunset by The xx (the title says it all)
- Orange Sky by Alexi Murdoch
- Ends of the Earth by Lord Huron
- She Lit A Fire by Lord Huron (soo good that I picked 2 of their songs)
- Bloom by The Paper Kites
- Into the Wild by Lewis Watson
- Bubbly- Acoustic Version by Colbie Caillat (an oldie but amazing)
- Poison & Wine by The Civil Wars

xo
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS