Reverse Bucket List
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
A while ago I came across someone who made a reverse bucket list (unfortunately I can't seem to find that exact post). A lot of people have a bucket list of what they want to do at some point in their lives and I do too! I also like the idea of having a reverse bucket list. It allows people to talk about what they have done in their lives. And who knows! Maybe someone might add one of these things on their own bucket lists! Here's my reverse bucket list!!
- Zip-lining in Mexico
- Riding jet skis in Mexico
- Parachuting in Mexico and Door County, WI
- Winning a state championship in dance
- Making a blog
- Get paid to write for a different blog
- Visit Israel
- Ride a camel
- Swim in the Mediterranean Sea
- Go to the ballet
- Learn to wakeboard and snowboard
- Get into college (GO IU!!)
These are a few of my favorite things that I was able to cross of my bucket list! Some are more dare devilish that others but they are all amazingly fun! I hope I'm going to be able to cross off more items from my bucket list and add them to my reverse bucket list!