November Blog Challenge- What's In My Bag

Friday, November 7, 2014

Hey guys! So I'm starting to participate in Farrah's November Blog Challenge! I loved reading about this and wanted to join her in all of the fun!
I know it's November 7th so I'm starting a little late. From now on I'm going to post the challenge for each day! Today is about what's in my bag. I don't usually carry a bag around with me. I typically just have either my black or dark red cross over purse. The only things that I keep with me is my phone, my wallet, a pack of gum, my keys, a pen (just in case I need to write something down), and my favorite Sephora lipstick.

Since I go to college at Indiana University, I usually have my backpack with me. In that I keep whatever binder I need for each class, my little bag of pens and pencils (every color pen because I color code everything), my Lily Pulitzer planner, my amazing camelbak water bottle that has a built in straw filter (I'm literally obsessed with this), and my wallet with my school ID. I know I'm a little boring when it comes to what I keep in my bags. I feel like when I get out of college I'll actually have a bigger bag to keep basically everything in it (like my mom)!

My question to you guys is... What do you keep in your bags?

xo
Olivia
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS