Family Weekend At USI

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

I've been super busy with school work this past week so I never got around to putting up a post about my awesome weekend visiting my sister! Last weekend my mom and I drove down to stay with my dad Friday night. We had a great time and my dad made one of my favorite foods: stuffed mushrooms! He's an amazing cook and I definitely miss his cooking. After playing with my dog, Sasha, for a few hours we all got exhausted and went to bed. The next morning we took the 2 1/2 hour drive from my dad's house to Evansville, Indiana where University of Southern Indiana is. That is where my sister is a freshman! It's soo weird that she's in college now!
We had a relaxing day filled with a LOT of food and a LOT of shopping. I got a few new sweaters (you can never have too much) and some jeans. I also got an awesome new headband for the winter to keep my ears warm from Target! Emma had to make a paddle for one of her sister's in her house since she's officially in Alpha Sigma Alpha! She's soo excited! I got in the mood to do an arts and crafts too so I just painted a pumpkin that is actually really cute! After I finished with mine, I helped her with the paddle. It turned out really good! Unfortunately I don't have a picture of it..
We had a great, successful family weekend! Definitely was hard leaving but we had a great time and can't wait for next year's family weekend!!

xo
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS