Music Monday-Pregame/Getting Ready To Go Out Playlist

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Most people love music. I know I definitely love it!! There are different situations where you would listen to music. Some of these are when waking up, getting ready in the morning or to go out, running/working out, while studying, dancing, and while you're out. You also hear music at concerts, plays, movies, and basically everywhere you go. Each of these situations would have different music styles. While at a ballet class you would listen to classical music or slower music. If you're getting ready to go out most people go with a style music with a faster beat. This post is about my pre-game playlist (or getting ready to go out) that I listen to when I'm getting ready! Most times this involves dancing and singing at the top of my lungs! It's also more enjoyable to pre-game while with your group of friends!

Here some of my favorite songs on my pre-game playlist in no particular order!!
-Kanye by The Chainsmokers featuring Siren
-Partition by Beyoncé (OF COURSE)
-Latch by Disclosure and Sam Smith
-Anaconda by Nicki Minaj
-Wasted by Tiësto featuring Matthew Koma
-Classic by MKTO
-Am I Wrong by Nico & Vinz (did you know they're from Norway?!)
-Break Free by Ariana Grande featuring Zedd
-The Man by Aloe Blacc (LOVE)
-Chandelier by Sia
-Rude by Magic! (Kyle's favorite song!)
-Take Me Home by Cash Cash
-Trumpets by Jason Derulo (AMAZING)
-Black Widow by Iggy Azalea featuring Rita Ora (Great performance on Ellen)

These are a few of my favorite songs right now to get ready listening to!!
Check them out!
Xo
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS