Music Monday-Rap Playlist

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! I know I sure did! This week I'm posting about rap songs! Now I don't really listen to rap that much but I know a lot of you like to listen to it! Hopefully you'll like this list that I came up with! Feel free to give feedback on what types of music playlists I should post about or if you have any songs I should listen to! I love new music!

- Lifestyle by Rich Gang 
- Anaconda by Nicki Minaj (gotta love some Nicki Minaj)
- Fireball by Pitbull
- Fancy by Iggy Azalea
- 0 to 100/The Catch Up by Drake (always love Drake)
- No Flex Zone by Rae Sremmurd
- i by Kendrick Lamar
- No Mediocre by T.I. featuring Iggy Azalea (I actually LOVE this one)
- L.A. LOVE (la la) by Fergie (yes Fergie is back)
- Shower by Becky G

Send me some songs that you like to listen to!

xo
Olivia

1 comment:

  1. I love it! My love for rap is my dirty little secret and my husband knows that I'd have a really hard time turning down Eminem if I had the chance haha!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS