November Monthly Goals

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

This month has been pretty hectic with school work. Luckily I was able to cross a few things off of my October Monthly Goals list!! Although this month has been crazy busy, I had such a great time! It definitely had it's ups and downs but overall it was a good month! Here's to an even better month in November with a new list of goals!! Yay goals!
October's Goals
Make pumpkin hot chocolate I'm counting this as a win because I had Starbucks to make me pumpkin hot chocolate lol
Carve a pumpkin 
Go in a corn maze Success!
Make homemade chili Success!
Limit myself to getting Starbucks once a week 
Take more scenic pictures Success!
Get Ky to take a cute "couple" pic with me Success!
Finish the Ellen Degeneres book
Go apple picking
Meditate before going to bed and right after waking up Counting this as a win because I really tried!
Unplug for 2 hours a day
Jump in a pile of leaves Success!

November Goals
Unplug for 2 hours a day
Continue to take more scenic pictures
Make a dish for Thanksgiving
Finish the Ellen Degeneres book along with another book (suggestions please!!)
Remember to make my bed every morning
Get back on my blogging schedule
Cross something off my 25 before 25 list

I definitely thing these can be achieved!

xo
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS