NEW!! Music Monday

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

I've decided to have a new series!! It's called "Music Monday"!! I'm really excited about it and will be posting a new one on Mondays (obviously)! I know today is Wednesday but I wanted to tell everyone about the new series a few days in advance! This will be a mix of different styles of music. From what I personally like to the newest music that is popular right now! I'll give a preview to some of my personal playlists to different styles ranging from country to classical to rock to hip hop. Hopefully I get a little of something that everyone likes! If you have a certain style music or specific playlist you'd like me to talk about let me know by commenting on this page below or writing me a personal message in my contacts tab above! I hope everyone is having a great week so far!! Just a few more days until the weekend!

xo
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS