November Blog Challenge- Day 16-22

Friday, November 21, 2014

Happy Friday everyone!! I hope you all had a great week! I've had a pretty stressful week finishing up homework assignments before I left for Chicago for Thanksgiving break! Soo excited to see all of my friends, family, and Ky!

Day 16- Proudest Moment
Hmm this is a tough one. I think my proudest moment was being nominated to become captain on my dance team my senior year of high school. Dancing has been a huge part of my life and I was lucky enough to become a leader for my team! On top of that, we also won state that year!!

Day 17- Meaning Behind My Blog Name
The meaning behind my blog name is fairly simple. I'm in college and I wanted to share my experiences from college and my life with people who can relate either in college, about to be in college, or was in college. Being able to help with writing is really important to me!

Day 18- My Collections
There are a few things that I collect. I'm big on collecting shot glasses. For some reason everywhere I went I would buy a shot glass to remember it! I have soo many now. Since people know that I collect shot glasses, I have gotten some from family, friends, and Ky from places that they've gone as well! I also collect books and hope to have a huge library in my future house!!

Day 19- Difficult Time In My Life
I think one of the hardest times in my life was my freshman year of college. I loved that year too so that's a little confusing. While it was a great year at school, it was hard being away from home. It was my first year away and was such a change for me. It was also the same year that my dad and sister moved to Indiana. It was definitely a big change for me and a very difficult time to go through.

Day 20- Fave Foods
Oh I love this one! My favorite food is for sure sushi. I literally could eat sushi all day every day. Ky and I always get sushi when we're going somewhere for dinner. We always go to a place in Wrigleyville in Chicago called Oh Fusion that is "our place". It's amazing food and such a cute, little restaurant!


Day 21-Best Thing That Happened This Year
This one's easy! One of the best things that has happened this year is that I started blogging! I've always wanted to start blogging and finally created one in August! There were a lot of bumps in the road but now I'm finally getting the hang of everything! Such a great thing to keep steady during my days!

Day 22- Dream Job
My dream job has changed like a million times lol. When I was younger, I would say I wanted to be a teacher. When I got a little older (about high school time), I would say I wanted to be a surgeon. That one was crossed off the list when I realized I can't keep my hands steady. Now, I would say that my dream job would be to work for the government and help keep the public informed on health facts. Keeping people safe has always been important to me. The plus side to this is that I got to kind of combine my two previous dream jobs! Luckily, I'm very grateful to be able to say that I'm on my path to getting my dream job!

xo
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS