Start Of My Junior Year

Tuesday, November 4, 2014



Today I thought I'd share some of the fun things I've done so far in my junior year of college at Indiana University (go Hoosiers!!). The slideshow above shows a few of my favorite things that I've done. The first party that I went out to this year in August was at a Fraternity. The theme was jersey themed so I obviously am repping the Chicago Bulls. It was a lot of fun and I got to see all of my friends that I haven't gotten to see this past summer since they live all over the country. 
I threw in the picture on the left from this past summer at Country Thunder. It was the end of the summer and was a blast! Basically it is a 4 day concert filled with tons of famous Country stars in Wisconsin. I got to see Jason Aldean, Miranda Lambert, Brantley Gilbert, Thomas Rhett and soo many more. My friends and I camped out in a tent the entire weekend and I kid you not I've never felt soo dirty in my life. The showers consist of a hose and the shampoo and conditioner that you bring.  The entire weekend I only showered once. I know it sounds disgusting but it was soo hot and everyone didn't shower if you were camping out. We played football (I got better the more I drank) and played a TON of drinking games. If you're not a fan of country music but you're friends are still going, there is an after party that plays more electronic music. That's fun too!
 Most of the other pictures are from different parties. The pics that I'm wearing a red IU shirt and jean shorts are from the tailgate. It was soo much fun! We don't go to our football games because we're not good. Except that we beat Mizzou this past weekend!!! Our tailgates are crazy and huge. They're a lot of fun and can be intimidating. Pregaming for tailgates are probably one of my favorite parts because everyone wears crazy IU clothes and just has a ton of fun drinking and dancing!

This past weekend I went home to see Ky. We had a great weekend together. We lasted a month without seeing each other.. A whole month!! That was the longest month ever and I'll have to make sure that we don't wait a month to see each other again. My mom came down to Chicago on Saturday to hang out and she gave me a ton of presents. Gotta love moms for giving you presents when you're home! On Sunday I went to the Cubs game with Ky and his parents. It was my first baseball game ever!! I know I live in Chicago, we have 2 baseball teams and I've never been to a game. Everyone freaks out when I say that I've never been to a game. It was a great time going to the game even though it was kinda rainy and cold. We stayed until after the 7th inning stretch and then left to make sure I didn't miss my bus going back to IU. Great weekend!!! I'll keep posting more fun things that I get to do periodically!! Have a great day everyone!!

xo
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS