Liebster Award!

Tuesday, November 4, 2014


I've been nominated for the Liebster Award!! If you don't know what it is, it's an award that goes around the blog community for new bloggers or bloggers under 200 followers. Aka me! It's a great way create a larger traffic to your blogs and officially join the blog community! Once you're nominated you get to nominate other blogs and answer a few questions. How fun!! Thank you Corrine for nominating me for this award! You're the best and I love your blog! Make sure you check it out everyone!

Here are the rules:
1. Post 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions provided by the person that nominated you
3. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
4. Choose up to 11 bloggers to nominate and link them in the post
5. Let your nominees know that they've been tagged and no tag-backs
6. Only nominate blogs with under 200 followers

My 11 random facts!!
1. I've been dancing since I was 2 years old. I'm obsessed with dancing and watching dances! I literally could watch a dance competition all day long (and I have many times)! I was captain of my Poms (dance) team my senior year of high school and I dislocated my knee and after state I don't dance as much as before (fear of dislocating it again).
2. I have the biggest obsession with Ellen Degeneres. Like an obnoxious obsession. I literally send about 8 videos of her show a day to Ky while he is at work. He always says how he sometimes thinks I love her more than him haha oops!
3. My family is one of the most important things to me. I have a large amount of cousins and I'm close with basically every single one of them. We're always together and or constantly texting or snap chatting. We even have a Facebook group!
4. One of my favorite foods is curry! I'm LOVE the yellow curry with tofu in it. Theres a little restaurant called Little Tibet here in Bloomington, IN. If you're ever in this area you have to try it!
5. I have a crazy addiction to Starbucks. But like who doesn't these days. I literally drink it twice a day sometimes more and am officially on my way to getting my gold card! Free drinks?? Um of course!
6. Volunteering is a huge part of my life. I dedicate a lot of my time to volunteer work. I love being able to help someone that needs help or just someone to hang out with. I also don't just stick with one charity, I love to give a little to multiple ones. 
7. I'm allergic to roses. This is a super random one but I actually really am allergic! It sucks cause I can never get roses from anyone. I wish it was just like a little rash kind of thing but it actually affects my breathing. 
8. I love hiking and being outdoors. However, I HATE camping in a tent. It's soo gross and just not my thing. Hiking is amazing and a great workout. It's especially great if you get to see a great view while hiking aka my recent trip to Israel.
9. Audrey Hepburn is my favorite female icon. She's beautiful, has a powerful message, and Breakfast at Tiffany's is just all around amazing.
10. If you didn't know before, I'm in a long distance relationship. Ky and I just had our 1 year (YAY!!) and I'm just head over heels. Luckily we're not long distance when I'm home from school (he's out of college).
11. A little less than 5 months till I turn 21!!! 

11 answers to Corinne's questions
1. Why did you decide to start blogging? I wanted to be able to help people. I write a lot about helpful tips in college, health, and just random personal things. I love being able to talk to people and share the things that are going on in my life with others.
2. What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? I hope to accomplish creating many relationships through the blog community. I think it's a great thing that people care about others when they barely know them.
3. If you could only eat only one food prepared the same way for the rest of your life, what would it be? I would definitely eat an avocado sushi roll forever. I love avocados and having that protein plus some carbs from the rice would be semi healthy haha.
4. Cats or dogs? Sorry Corrine but I'm going to have to go with dogs. I have a legit obsession with German Shepards and Shiba Inus!
5. Where do you see yourself in five years? I can see myself being married and having a child or two. I know I'm young but I want to have a big family (4-5 kids). However, I will definitely keep working after maternity leave.
6. What was your dream job when you were a kid? This is actually kind of crazy but I wanted to be a marine biologist. The crazy part is that I'm actually studying to be a dietician for marine animals. Kind of like what I wanted as a kid!!
7. Who is your favorite Disney princess? Ariel from The Little Mermaid! How can you not want to be a mermaid!?
8. What's your favorite band? My favorite band is Fleetwood Mac. I LOVE Stevie Nicks!
9. Do you use Tinder? I actually don't use it. I don't really understand why people like it soo much
10. Who inspires you? It's really hard for me to pick just one person to inspire me. I honestly can't pick one. I get inspired in so many ways through music, books, quotes, movies, and real-life people!
11. What's your favorite DCOM movie? I'd have to go with either Halloweentown or Motocross. I've always wanted to race motorcycles cause my dad used to race them. I also LOVE Halloween so basically any Halloween movies are my favorites.

My nominees!
Payton from Ramblings of a Wild One
Caitlin from The Pearl & The Pilot
Ellie from Eat, Play, Live 
Alyssa from Alyssa J Freitas

11 questions for my nominees
1. What is your favorite vacation place?
2. If you had to save one thing from a fire, what would it be?
3. What do you think is the most important thing in life?
4. Since Halloween is coming up, what's your favorite Halloween costume that you've been in the past?
5. What's your favorite book to read?
6. Candles or incents?
7. What is your favorite type of date night?
8. Who is your idol?
9. Texting or calling?
10. What's your favorite TV show?
11. What made you decide to blog?

This was a lot of fun! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!!
xo
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS