October Monthly Goals

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

I can't believe it's already October!! We're also like a third of the way through October. How crazy is that?! If you didn't know, my favorite season is the fall. This is probably because my favorite holidays are in this season: Halloween and Thanksgiving aka dressing up and eating a lot of food! This is the first of many posts about goals. I'm going to start doing monthly and weekly goals! I personally think making goals and actually striving to achieve them is an incredible way to live your life to the fullest, which is basically everything that I believe in! So here's my goals for October!
Make pumpkin hot chocolate
Carve a pumpkin
Go in a corn maze
Make homemade chili

Limit myself to getting Starbucks once a week (yikes)
Take more scenic pictures
Get Ky to take a cute "couple" pic with me (he hates pics)
Finish the Ellen Degeneres book
Go apple picking
Meditate before going to bed and right after waking up
Unplug for 2 hours a day
Jump in a pile of leaves
I'm definitely challenging my inner child this month. How can you not act like a kid during the fall?! Soo many fun things to do that a lot of people forget about when they get older. What goals do you all have for October? Share them with me in the comments below!!

xo
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS