Music Monday-Rainy Day Playlist

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! Unfortunately it's Monday and the long, tiring day after the weekend is upon us. Today I'm posting some of my favorite songs from my Rainy Day playlist. This is the type of playlist that I listen to when I'm relaxing. It's perfect for when you just want to curl up with a nice, fuzzy blanket with a cup of coffee (or tea in my case) with a book listening to some great music. I love listening to this playlist when I'm also walking to class on those cold mornings. I hope you all like the music! 

- Skinny Love by Bon Iver (the Gavin Mikhail cover is amazing as well)
- Riptide by Vance Joy
- No Bravery by James Blunt
- Try by Colbie Caillat
- Dreams by Fleetwood Mac (obviously)
- Stupid Boy by Cassadee Pope (originally by Keith Urban)
- Latch-acoustic by Sam Smith (life changing)
- Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy
- Daughters by John Mayer (a fan favorite)
- Wild Horses by Natasha Bedingfield (an oldie but one of my favorites)
- Come Away With Me by Norah Jones (her voice is soo relaxing)
- Bright Lights and Cityscapes by Sara Bareilles
- Gale Song by The Lumineers
- Black Roses by Clare Bowen (from one of my favorite shows Nashville)
- Wicked Games by James Vincent McMorrow

I could literally go on and on writing my favorite songs on this playlist! Because I have soo many favorites I'll probably put a part 2 in a few weeks from my Rainy Day Playlist!

xo
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS