My Favorite Makeup

Monday, January 26, 2015


I've always been the type of girl that doesn't wear a lot of makeup. I think that might be because for my entire life I've been a dancer and always had to wear a ton of makeup caked on my face for lighting purposes. Because I always had to wear it, I think I just got sick of wearing it and went for a natural face. However, I do wear makeup just not a lot of it. I always like to think little is more. Here are my favorite makeup go-tos!

Face- bareMinerals

bareMinerals is one of my favorite products. I would rather choose to not wear anything for face makeup but sometimes my face will get red or I will have something to cover up :( bareMinerals is such a light powder and it covers everything very well! It's great because it is all natural too! On a daily basis I only use the original medium beige powder. When I go out and wear more makeup, I wear the original powder, the mineral veil (makes it look airbrushed) and then top it off with the warmth on my cheekbones to add a little color.

Eyes- Bobbi Brown and Urban Decay



















Normally everyday I only wear top eyeliner and a little mascara. When I go out or have to give a presentation I wear eyeshadow along with the eyeliner (top and bottom) and mascara. My favorite lines of eyeshadow are Bobbi Brown and Urban Decay. I love the Bobbi Brown Blonde (21) eyeshadow and Urban Decay Chopper eyeshadow. I love how the Blonde is more matte and if I ever want to add a little sparkle I add the Chopper to spice it up a bit! I typically only wear natural colors because they go with everything and make my brown eyes pop more!

Lips- Sephora

Typically I only wear either chapstick or nothing on my lips. When I go out, however, I like to finish my look with lipstick or lipgloss. Recently I've been obsessed with this Sephora brand lipstick. It's a light pink color and looks natural on my lips with a little tint of pink! Perfect for when you don't want your lips to stand out. This color is called Sephora Rouge Shine. I can't even explain how obsessed I am with it!

I'm always looking for new makeup to try out! If anyone has any suggestions let me know what your favorites are!

xo
Olivia


 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS