Yesterday I had the biggest craving for stuffed mushrooms AND spinach artichoke dip. So I thought... why not add the two together!? This was for sure the best idea I've ever come up with. It was incredible and I had to share the recipe with you guys! I used pre made artichoke dip to save on time but you can make your own if you'd like! I hope you enjoy it!
- Mushrooms (size of your choice)
- Spinach artichoke dip
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Wash the mushrooms and cut out the stems
- Fill the mushrooms with spinach artichoke dip
- Sprinkle shredded parmesan cheese on top
- Cook in oven for 15 minutes or until done
- Let cool and enjoy!
Hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as I did! It's easy and great to make when you don't have much time!