My Awesome Target Haul

Monday, April 27, 2015

For my birthday I received a gift card to Target. For the longest time I had no idea what I was going to get with it. Then I remembered that Lilly Pulitzer was coming to Target. So I decided to wait to buy this incredible dress that I wanted. However, I completely forgot about it and at 9am on the day it was available everything was sold out :( So now I was back to the drawing board. Then I realized that I needed new supplies for my blog! So I spent the gift card on these amazing supplies that I just had to show you all!

Post-it Notes
I'm absolutely obsessed with these Post-it notes! They are such beautiful, fun colors which is what I love about being organized. I'm going to use the 3x3 ones for the pages of my planner (see below) that are set for a week. The smaller ones (obsessed) are the ones that I'll use for the monthly view pages. Each color will be used for different general topics as well as various plans that I have!
 Yoobi Journal
This journal is amazing. It has a band to keep it closed and is such a beautiful color. I'm going to use this for ideas for blog posts, all of my social media information, and different things for my blog groups on Facebook.
 At-A-Glance Planner
I love this planner!!! It is a gorgeous pink and has a band to keep it closed as well. I also have a Lilly Pulitzer planner but I use that one for school and work. This planner is strictly for editorial stuff for the blog! So excited that I finally have 2 separate planners!! I love how it also has a weekly view in addition to the monthly view. That'll be good for those days that has a lot going on and I don't have to cram it all into a little square on the monthly view!
 Sharpie Pen
Now I can't tell you enough how amazing these pens are! I love the brand Sharpie but hate how they bleed through paper. These pens DON'T bleed through paper!!! I know, how awesome?! They're also a lighter color and write very smoothly, which I find super important.
 I can't tell you enough how obsessed I am with my Target haul!! Everyone should seriously go buy these products because they fantastic when staying organized!!

xo
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS