Coffee Time With... TIFFANY

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Happy Tuesday everyone! Because of the large amount of replies I got to be featured in this blog series I decided to make it every TUESDAY AND FRIDAY!! YAY!!! 

I'm Tiffany Khyla, the blogger behind Endless Bliss, a happy lifestyle blog where I share my passion for living life to the fullest. I aim to inspire others while also sharing my love of reading, traveling, being in love, and living a life full of adventures. I believe in a good glass of wine, spending time with people who love me as much as I love them, getting lost in a good book, that laughter really is the best medicine, and that Harry Potter is the best thing ever written. 


1. Why did you start blogging? 

I always liked the idea of sharing my random thoughts with the world, but I didn't think about really starting a blog until after I stumbled upon this list on Pinterest of 30 or 50 (or some other number) ways to change your life. One of the things on the list was to start a blog, and that just kind of solidified it for me. I was in a hard place in my life (having a quarter-life crisis, if you will), and I was looking to every avenue for inspiration to get me out of it. I'm really thankful for that list, and all of the things I did on it that really did help me get to a better place. That's why my blog, Endless Bliss, is a happy lifestyle blog. That list changed my life in a way and helped bring a little more happiness into it, and so I want to do the same for the people who read my blog. 


2. What is one piece of advice you'd want your younger self to know? 
Don't rush. And I mean that for every aspect of my younger life. There's a reason the saying "Youth is wasted on the young" is popular; it's because it's true! I feel like when you're younger, you're rushing to get older so you can drive and move out and make your own rules. Then when you're older, you wish you could go back to the innocence of being younger and not having a care in the world. So I would definitely tell my younger self to stop rushing through life and to just enjoy the ride. 


3. What do you think people misunderstand the most about you?
Some days, I think I'm an open book, and other days I feel like I keep so much in. It's a tough balance. I think the people in real life really don't understand the concept of my online life. I'm so in love with blogging and being on YouTube, and I've made some friends online that understand me in a way that other people in my real life may not be able to. It's hard for people who don't have a strong online presence to understand why I'm so attracted to blogging. I love writing, and that's what comes first and foremost for my blog, but I also love the community that comes along with it, and unless you're a blogger too, you may not understand why I love it so much and why I so easily connect with other bloggers, but that's perfectly okay. 



4. What is a blogging tip you'd like to pass on?
Join a blogging community. By doing so, you'll open the door for so many things. You'll be able to grow your blog and social media following by attracting readers from the group. You'll be able to find other people who are in the same blogging niche as you. You'll have a community of people to have discussions, ask questions and learn from. I'm just a huge advocate for being a part of blog groups, particularly on Facebook. It's really what helped me grow as a blogger. 



5. What is your proudest moment? Why? 
This is a hard question, because I have so many things in my life that I'm proud of, but I can't think of one that stands out over the others. I'm really proud of the work that I've done at my job as a sales coordinator at the hotel I work for and that my superiors are always instilling confidence in me. I've been able to travel to Dallas and New Orleans to give presentations about social media and also fill in for people who are out of the office for an extended time. It's great to be working for people who really appreciate you. I'm also proud that I graduated college and that I have a job where my degree is relevant. I'm also proud that I won the DARE essay contest in 5th grade, and I got to read my essay in front the 5th grade class and their families at graduation, and I didn't trip off of the stool that I had to stand on. I also got a free backpack. I'm also proud of myself for finishing my first book, and maybe my real proudest moment will be when I get it published. 



6. For someone just starting or thinking about blogging, what makes blogging fun/enjoyable?
The thing that keeps me motivated and makes me want to keep writing are that relationships that I have with my readers and other people in the blogging community. I really can't speak enough about how much I love the connections I've made with other bloggers several hundred miles away from me. Being able to connect with people about things that I'm passionate about like reading, traveling, Taylor Swift, Harry Potter, wine, being a dog mom, etc. is what makes me want to keep writing. Making those connections and being part of communities is absolutely so much fun. I love having new experiences and being able to share them with others, and several people in my life have become accustomed to being photographed or filmed, and you just get used to documenting your entire life. I love looking back at past posts and remembering bits of my life that may have gotten a little lost in my memory.


Be sure to follow all of Tiffany's social media accounts!!
Blog
xo
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS