May Monthly Goals

Thursday, April 30, 2015


I seriously can't believe it is already May! This school year has gone by so fast. I can't believe I'm about to start finals next week and then I'm a senior! It is crazy weird... With each month passing that means a whole new set of goals for the month!

April Goals
Reach 100 followers on Bloglovin I finally reached 100!!
Interview a fellow blogger Check out my blog series "Coffee Time With..."
Listen to all of the lectures of my physiology class
Seriously get back on my blogging schedule Yay!!
Figure out a present for Ky's birthday I'm crossing this one off because I have half of his present

May Goals
Increase all of my social media followers by 100 followers
Don't procrastinate for finals
Return all of my textbooks
Finish reading The Girl In The Road and write review
Get more companies to let me review their products

I hope I get to finish them all!! What are some of your goals for this month?!

xo
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS