Love Song Playlist

Monday, February 2, 2015


Happy Monday everyone! It’s the beginning of February and that means it’s the best month of them all! For me at least. This month means that it is Valentines day and my birthday! In 2 weeks Valentines day is here and love is in the air. Today I’m going to share with you all some of my favorite love songs. They can be interpreted for a relationship with a significant other, parent, child, friend or something you believe in! I hope you enjoy them!

·      I Cross My Heart by George Strait
·      Everything by Michael Bublé
·      19 You + Me by Dan + Shay
·      Like I Can by Sam Smith
·      Adore You by Miley Cyrus
·      Lovebug by Jonas Brothers (a little throwback!)
·      You’re Beautiful by James Blunt
·      Honeybee by Blake Shelton
·      Can’t Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley (classic love song)
·      Sugar by Maroon 5
·      Something in the Water by Carrie Underwood
·      What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction

I incorporated some old songs with some new ones! What is your favorite love song??

Xo

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS