February Monthly Goals

Wednesday, February 4, 2015


I can't believe it's already February! 2015 is really going by super fast. This is my favorite month because of Valentine's Day and my birthday! And this year I'm turning 21! Beginning of a new month means bringing on some new goals!

January Goals
Have someone guest post on my blog Check out this awesome post written by Tiffany!
Cross something off my 25 before 25 list Made homemade hummus!
Get back on my blogging schedule January was good to me with blogging!
Find a new book to read About to start Unbroken
Cook a meal with Ky



February Goals
Catch up on responding to comments
Work on my new facebook page (be sure to check it out here)
Start reading Unbroken
Reach 100 followers on bloglovin
Drink more water

Hoping to get these goals crossed off this month! I think these are pretty doable right?!

xo
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS