My Top 7 List

Monday, March 30, 2015

Hello everyone!! Today is a great post about 7 of my favorite things! I love being able to share stuff about my life with you so here are some random items that I'm obsessed with!

This is an amazing wall decal sticker from Target! We got this a few months ago so I'm not sure if they still have it but I think it's super fun and great for the kitchen!
If anyone knows me they know that I'm obsessed with my planner. And who wouldn't want an amazing Lilly Pulitzer planner?! This is one of my favorite patterns too!

Starbucks is one of my favorite places. Since I work at Teavana when I'm home from school, I love getting my Teavana tea from Starbucks! Love that they're affiliated with each other!

This past summer I worked at the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago. This is one of my favorite pictures that I took there while I was at work. Sea stars are one of my favorite exhibits at the Shedd!

Fuzzy socks are an essential in the wintertime AND anytime around the house. They're just so comfy!! I can't even tell you how many pairs I have!

Chocolate is one of my all-time favorite things. You could for sure win my heart with chocolate. Lindt chocolates are my favorite brand because of how they are hard on the inside but soft and creamy on the inside!

As you can tell I LOVE wall decals! This one is in my room and I just love how beautiful it is! It's great because you can take it off your wall and reapply it wherever you want at anytime!

I hope you all love some of these things as well! Have a great day everyone!

xo
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS