Favorite Blogging Advice

Monday, March 23, 2015


Hey everyone! It's been forever since I've been back but I've been working on a ton of stuff for Uniquely College! First off, I'm in the process of buying my own domain and figuring out how I want to change up how it all looks. Second, I was just on spring break so I've got some fresh, relaxed mind from the Florida air! Lastly, I've been working with some other bloggers to create some fun new posts so check back to see the changes!

If you didn't know I started blogging in August of 2014. Yes, it hasn't been that long but it's been a little over half a year! It's seriously crazy! So todays post is a linkup of some advice that I've found from other bloggers! I hope this all helps everyone! Enjoy!

BB eGuide1: 50 Things Your Blog Needs to Attract More Readers

BB eGuide3: Why Bloggers Need an Email List

Learning Library

12 Ways to Grow Your Blog Community

Cheat Sheets for the Photographer

How To be an Efficient Blogger

Creating a Blogging Income

I hope some of this information is helpful to you as much as it was/is for me!

xo
Olivia


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS