My Favorite Apps

Wednesday, December 3, 2014


I just got my iPhone 6 this past week as an early holiday present from my amazing mom. Like everyone who has any type of smart phone... I'm obsessed!! I for sure am on my phone waay more than I should and I'll for sure have to go on a electronic detox over winter break (can't be away from my computer during finals). I have a good amount of apps and I'm going to share some of my favorite ones!

Reminder/Notes


The reminder app is literally my best friend along with the notes app (they kind of go hand in hand together). I use my notes app for anything possible: funny things I find/read, quotes, make grocery lists and anything else that I need! My reminder app is perfect for specific lists. I have multiple tabs going 24/7 for school work, shopping and blog ideas. It's even better because you can set notifications to remind you (hence the name of the app) to do something! It's perfect for those coffee deprived days when you seem to forget everything! I also love being able to check something off my lists! They also come with iPhones soo it's FREE!

Starbucks

This has become my righthand man the past few weeks. It's great being able to not worry about digging for your wallet when trying to get coffee. Most of the time my phone is on me so it makes it easy to pay on the go! I also love the fact that every 12 orders (with the gold card) you get a free drink or treat! I spend soo much money at Starbucks so it is a great thing to be able to get something back! Even if it's just a drink every once in awhile! It's also a free app!

Sleep Cycle


Sleep cycle is a great tool to help with determining what factors affect your sleeping periods. All you have to do is set the time that you want to wake up and place your phone face down on your bed in a spot that the "test" button approves! The point of this is to sense your movements while sleeping to determine when you're awake, sleeping, or in a deep sleep. It also slowly wakes you up at the optimal time during your lightest sleep cycle. This is to make sure that you get a better quality sleep! You can also make notes if you drank coffee/tea, had a stressful day, exercised, etc to see if those factors change the quality of your sleep! Unfortunately this app isn't free but it's only $0.99! I seriously swear by it! I now, usually, get the best sleep!

Instagram


This one is probably important to most of you guys as well. I love being able to post pictures about different things in my life that are important to me. It's an awesome little glimpse into my life! I also love reading feedback as well! It's also great to follow my friends, blogger friends, famous people, and other awesome accounts that I come across! It definitely brightens my day when I see pictures of cute puppies or beautiful places around the world! Such a great social media app!

Pacer


 This app is basically how it sounds... it counts how many steps you take each day! It's crazy how many steps you take to actually get somewhere. Seems like an obscure amount when you see the number on your phone from a 5 minute walk! It's great to help get you moving and you can set goals for how many steps you take in a day to determining how many steps and calories you should take/burn to achieve your weight goals (if you desire)! I think of it as a fun, competitive game to try and walk more steps each day!

There are soo many amazing apps out there! What are some of your favorites?!

xo
Olivia


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS