Holiday Music Playlist

Monday, December 1, 2014


Hey guys! I know it's been awhile since I posted last. I decided to take a little vacation break while I was home from school for Thanksgiving! I had a great week and I hope everyone did as well! Since Thanksgiving is over it now means that the holiday season is in full throttle! Here are some holiday music to help you get in the holiday mood!!

- It' Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas by Michael Bublé
- This Christmas by Chris Brown
- Winter Wonderland by Jason Mraz
- White Christmas by Irving Berlin and Bing Crosby (such a classic and a great movie!)
- Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley
- The First Noel by Frank Sinatra
- Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town by Bruce Springsteen
- Frosty The Snowman by The Ronettes
- Baby! It's Christmas by Jessie James Decker (LOVE)

I know some of my readers are Jewish like me! I know the list isn't as long but here are some songs to help get in the Hanukkah spirit!
- The Chanukah Song by Adam Sandler
- Hanukkah, Oh Hanukkah by Glee Cast
- Hanukkah Blessings by Barenaked Ladies (weird name but good)
- I Have A Little Dreidel by Barenaked Ladies
- The Hanukkah Waltz by Béla Fleck and the Flecktones

Have a great Monday Everyone!

xo
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS