December Monthly Goals

Tuesday, December 2, 2014


I can't believe that November is over already! It went by soo quickly. Now that December is rolling in, that means that it's time for the holidays! I celebrate both Hanukkah and Christmas with both my family and my boyfriend's. However, this also means that it's time for my finals to finish up my semester... YUCK! Like always, here are my monthly goals!



November Goals
Unplug for 2 hours a day I can successfully say I've done this one!!
Continue to take more scenic pictures Now that I have my new iPhone 6 I take more pictures!
Make a dish for Thanksgiving Made an amazing squash casserole that I'll be posting the recipe soon!
Finish the Ellen Degeneres book along with another book
Remember to make my bed every morning Didn't exactly do it every day... oops!
Get back on my blogging schedule Minus the break for Thanksgiving
Cross something off my 25 before 25 list

December Goals
Take a cute holiday pic with Ky
Figure out what to get Ky for the holidays
Finish the Ellen Degeneres book (I'm almost done!)
Get 20 more followers on bloglovin'
Don't procrastinate for my finals
Have someone guest post on my blog

Excited it being the beginning of December and for the holidays!

xo
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS