Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms

Wednesday, April 15, 2015


Yesterday I had the biggest craving for stuffed mushrooms AND spinach artichoke dip. So I thought... why not add the two together!? This was for sure the best idea I've ever come up with. It was incredible and I had to share the recipe with you guys! I used pre made artichoke dip to save on time but you can make your own if you'd like! I hope you enjoy it!

Ingredients:

  • Mushrooms (size of your choice)
  • Spinach artichoke dip
  • Parmesan cheese
Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 350°
  2. Wash the mushrooms and cut out the stems
  3. Fill the mushrooms with spinach artichoke dip
  4. Sprinkle shredded parmesan cheese on top
  5. Cook in oven for 15 minutes or until done 
  6. Let cool and enjoy!
Hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as I did! It's easy and great to make when you don't have much time!

xo
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS