Coffee Time With... JACQUIE

Friday, April 24, 2015

Good morning everyone! I hope you all have an incredible Friday! We are getting even closer to summer as each day flies by. How exciting?! Today I'd like to introduce you to... JACQUIE!!
1. Why did you start blogging?
Originally, as a way to vent about things in my life, but as time went on, it became a way to be me, to relax and to make a ton of new friends!
2. What is one piece of advice you'd want your younger self to know?
It's really not that serious! Younger me took everything to heart, little comments, everything was a life or death matter. I would tell me to relax a little!
3. What do you think people misunderstand the most about you?
I'm super nice, but that doesn't mean you can walk all over me.
4. Where do you get your inspiration from?
Life, I get my inspiration from all the little things that voice in my head says every day.
5. What is your proudest moment? Why?
So far my proudest moment has been, when I saw my dad recover after his motorcycle accident and knew that it was because of me that he made it, that time of my life was both the scariest and the most formative, because literally I was a piece of metal tossed into the flames and I feel like a great piece of steel came out. 


Be sure to follow Jacquie's social media accounts!!
xo
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS