Coffee Time With... MICHELLE

Friday, April 17, 2015

Today is the first ever blog post of my series "Coffee Time With..."!! It basically is getting to know some of our fellow bloggers! And now to the introductions!

I'm Michelle, a twenty something trying to figure out life. As a photography enthusiast, I'm always trying to look at life through my lens in a new way, thus affecting how I always view the world, which is what I write about on my blog.

1. Why did you start blogging?
         It was actually for a 30 Day challenge for work, because if you do something every day for 30 days it will become a habit. And I really enjoyed writing and designing and promotion so I continued to do it, and here I am.

2. What is one piece of advice you'd want your younger self to know?
         I wrote a blog post about this but the biggest piece of advice I'd give my younger self is to not change anything, because if I hadn't made the mistakes I made or done the things I didn, I wouldn't be who I am today (cheesy, I know).

3. What do you think people misunderstand the most about you?
         I feel like there are many things that people misunderstand about me, but the one that comes to mind is that they think I'm extroverted, when I'm actually introverted (I've written about this too!)

4. Where do you get your inspiration from?
         I get the majority of my inspiration from what I read, watch, and listen to. My favorite posts to write are the ones where I write about what I've learned from a movie I watched as a kid or a book I love. I also get inspired by my personal experiences, because I've done things and have had things happen that I want others to read and learn from, because we all have a story to tell and share.

5. What is a blogging tip that you'd like to pass on that helped you the most?
         Join networks and blogging groups. You will get great exposure, be able to share and collaborate with others, and have the ability to ask for advice. My viewership skyrocketed from joining groups, and it's helped me get more serious about blogging and all the different outlets I can use to brand myself and get my voice out there. 

Be sure to follow Michelle's social media accounts!

xo
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS