Coffee Time With... JEN

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Good morning everyone!! I hope you all had a great weekend and Monday! Have you seen my awesome new blog design?! I'm beyond obsessed! Today I have another amazing blogger I'd love to introduce you to!! Here is... JEN!


1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I was doing a really crappy job updating my oldest daughter's baby book. It was easier to post updates and memories on the blog. Since then it has morphed into adventures we have, dealing with my anxiety, lifestyle posts, and the usual updates on my girls.
2. What is one piece of advice you'd want your kids to know when they get older?
I think about this question a lot. I want them to always be true to themselves. To stand up for what they believe in. To be kind, loving, and forgiving. Especially to themselves.
3. What do you think people misunderstand the most about you?
I am very sarcastic. Which is easy to misunderstand online. I feel like I'm usually clarifying my intent using #sarcasmfont.
4. Where do you get your inspiration from?
It's such a cliche, but most of my inspiration comes from my daughters. They have changed everything about me. How I view things, what I enjoy writing about, what I want people to know about me, how I view myself. I want to be better for them.
5. What is your proudest moment? Why?
Well I'd have to say I felt pretty damn proud after giving birth. Both times. Having ab any isn't easy, man! Haha
Make sure you check out her social media accounts!!
xo
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS