Music Monday-Country Playlist

Monday, November 17, 2014


Country music is probably one of my favorite genres of music. I love everything from Johnny Cash to Dierks Bentley. While were on the topic of country music.. the CMA's were on TV last week and wow was there a lot of amazing talent! Gotta love some Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood humor! Speaking of the CMA's why did Ariana Grande perform with Little Big Town?? They're both amazing performers, don't get me wrong. I just don't understand why singing Bang Bang would be performed at a COUNTRY award show! However, it was a great performance! So here's a playlist of a little old school country and a little newer country music! 

- I Cross My Heart by George Strait (mine and my dad's song)
- Break Up In A Small Town by Sam Hunt 
- Cowboy Take Me Away by the Dixie Chicks
- Automatic by Miranda Lambert (soo good live!)
- Stay by Sugarland
- Dirt by Florida Georgia Line
- Bartender by Lady Antebellum
- Something Bad by Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood (AMAZING)
- I Hold On by Dierks Bentley
- Sunny and 75 by Joe Nichols
- We Were Us by Keith Urban and Miranda Lambert
- Small Town Throwdown by Brantley Gilbert (my obsession)
- That's How We Do Summertime by Chasin' Crazy (my summer song)

Such a great mix of amazing artists! What country songs do you like?!

Have a great Monday!!
xo
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS